Friday, August 10, 2012

My Jellyfish Aquariums

This is my first post here (obviously) and I thought I would show my Jellyfish tank setups.

1. Thinkjellyfish.webs.com Upside Down Jellyfish Tank

This aquarium is 6.6 gallons, has a bright daylight bulb and
five upside down jellies living in it, all happy and healthy.
Video:


2. Moon Jellyfish Tank
Six gallons, 8 healthy and happy Moon Jellies living in it, 6 coldwater, 2 warmwater.










                                                                          Video:

3. Polyp Tank
About 40 polyps, mixed upside down jellies and moon jellies. 
About 1.25 gallons










Future projects:

4. Upside down Jellyfish/ Lagoon Jellyfish combo tank

Since lagoon jellyfsh and upside down jellyfish both get
along and live in cube aquariums, I will make a 20 gallon
combo tank to keep both types in.

5. Sea Nettle Aquarium

20-30 gallon aquarium to keep Sea Nettles in.

6. Mini Ephyra Aquarium
If it works I will make two, one for upside down jellies and one for moon jellies.

Well that is all my setups and hopefully future setups!  

No comments:

Post a Comment