Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Baby Moon Jellies From France + More Updates

I got a shipment a few weeks ago of some baby moon jellyfish from France. They were about the size of a quarter when I got them, and they are growing like nuts. I have three of them, in with some moons from the San Francisco area bay. The ones get along with the San Francisco Moons, even though they are around 30 times bigger :)
I also got some hermit crabs and snails from Jellyfish Art- AWESOME for jellyhome tanks from thinkjellyfish. Those little guys clean up the tank even better than a water change could do. My gravel is sparkling clean!

   Now here are the differences in the moon jellies. The Jellyfish in the blue backround is the San       Francisco moon jellyfish, and the 2nd picture is a French moon jellyfish.




No comments:

Post a Comment